CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Cover Crazy Monday {13}




Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!

This week I can't get my eyes off this book, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer Smith which will be released on January 2nd 2012.


What I love:

I just love how cute this cover is!  The fonts used is so adorable and it fits just right with the title of the novel.  I also love looking at that heart which "encircles" the couple.  The position is just appropriate.  With the fonts used, you can't help but zoom into it... but with the heart it balances everything out AND make you want to look at that sweet couple.  I like how the other people seems to be faded out.  It gives me the chance to really focus on the couple.  Too bad this will come out next year.  With a cover like this, I want to start reading it ASAP!

What about you?  Which book covers are you lusting over?
Best Blogger Tips

9 comments:

Amber

I totally agree with you. This cover is just adorable and I think the story looks great too. Wonderful pick!

Alice

Gorgeous cover. I completely agree about wanting to read it now. I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait!

Small Review

I like that the people are enclosed in the red heart. I think I'd probably not see them otherwise because the title is so bold.

Alisa @ thenovelnook

Cute cover. I like that the heart and the word ‘Love’ are matching colours, this draws my attention to them. I agree with you that having the other people be faded out does allow you to focus on the couple. The font is cute too, and it fits the title well. Thanks for sharing! (my CC).

the Novel Nook

Anonymous

I've heard amazing things about this book! The cover is too cute :)

Anonymous

Maybe it is just me but this cover has a very Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist feel. I love the text as well as having the heart and the love the same colour. Great choice :-)

Unknown

Agreed! This is a very cute cover. Great pick! I'm a new follower.

Carmel
My Cover Crazy

Anonymous

This cover is sooooooooo adorable. I love the way the heart is drawn and the fun font used for love (and the way it matches the heart). I love the arrow running through THE!

Bookish Brunette

*GASP* I would buy this without even read the back dude! LOVE it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...