CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Book Title Quiz

I found this on Amber's blog at Down the Rabbit Hole and I find it amusing and I want to try to give it a shot!  The object is to fill in the answers with book titles you've read this year.  So here it goes...


Describe yourself: Fire 
How do you feel: Fallen
Describe where you currently live: City of Glass
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Hunger Games
Your favorite form of transportation: Torment
Your best friend is: The Mockingbird

You and your friends are: Across the Universe
What’s the weather like:
Crescendo
You fear: Before I Fall
What is the best advice you have to give: Hush, Hush
Thought for the day: So Shelly
How I would like to die: Catching Fire
My soul’s present condition: Matched



I hope I did good on this quiz!  LOL!



Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

Paranormal Night Owls

You're right, that looks like so much fun. I think I might do a blog post like that later on, must check with Salvatore.

Thanks for this wickedness. Come visit me sometime.

Amber

I had a lot of fun doing this as well! Love you answers.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...