CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

TGIF! {2}


TGIF is a Friday feature hosted by Ginger at GReads!to recap the week on your blog and to answer a fun question.

This week's question is:
Writing Negative Reviews: Are you guilty of it?



Hmmm... well my book blog is fairly new.  I just started posting my thoughts about books and everything related to them this month, so I haven't gotten to a point yet that I have to write a negative review.  And am thankful for that (*wink*)!  Prior to book blogging, I do recommend books to my friends if they ask for my opinion.  Although I give them my point of views about the book, I tell them both the nice things and the not-so-nice stuff about the premise (if there is one).  I give them the pros and cons of buying and/or reading the book so that they'll be the judges themselves.  I give out a balanced approach in providing feedback because at the end of the day, I may not be into the book, but others might find it awesome. ^_^ 

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...