CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

TGIF! {1}



TGIF is a Friday feature hosted by Ginger at GReads!to recap the week on your blog and to answer a fun question.
This week's question is:
Cover Lust: which book covers are you lusting after right now?




I have different tastes in book covers.  Some are simple, some I like their boldness, and some I love their extravagance.  Here are the book covers that I am lusting over.  Majority of my books, I bought were because of their lovely covers.  The covers are the first thing I check out as they easily catch my eyes, and then I check out the book summary at the flap or back.







Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...