CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cover Crazy Monday {1}



Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!


This week I can't get my eyes off this book.  AND it's not even out yet!  So here I am - mouth definitely watering just by looking at that cover!!!


What I love:
Definitely the color!  I simply love that RED lipstick!


I love the simpleness of the cover and yet it still gives that mysterious effect.


Is that blood in the bottle that she's sipping?  I like the way she smiles mysteriously while sipping.


What do you think of this cover?



Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...