CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Book Lover Discovers... ME!

I know I haven't been actively posting this past couple of days.  Real life caught up to me.  I had been so stressed at work and I couldn't open up my computer anymore once I got home.  I still have a couple of book reviews to finish, but I'll try to squeeze those in this weekend.  I sure miss reading the thoughts and reviews of my fellow book bloggers out there!

Anyway, so I got up real early today (it's only 2:46AM here in Manila) and started reading the blogs I follow.  As I was reading through the new posts in Google Reader I was surprised to see this...

I am featured in Book Lover Discovers... This is the very first time I got to be featured... yay!  Please check out Chloe's post to get to know me better.... ^_^

Book Lover Discovers Post... CLICK ME!
Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...