CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 09, 2011

Cover Crazy Monday {9}




Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!

This week I can't get my eyes off this book, Wither by Lauren De Stefano.


What I love:

I just received this book last week from Book Depository and until now, I haven't gotten over how gorgeous the cover is!  I already finished reading the novel and I can imagine Rhine to look exactly like the model in the cover.  I especially like how unique this cover is.  The pink outlines just pop out against the dark cover.  The different texture in the cover also gave a unique touch to it.  Argh!  If there is one book cover that I can't help but really admire, this is definitely IT!
What about you?  Which book covers are you lusting over?
Best Blogger Tips

1 comments:

Lark Andrea

This is one gorgeous cover. I am in love with it. I want that dress.

Reading Lark's Cover Crazy

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...