CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 06, 2011

TGIF! {8}

TGIF is a Friday feature hosted by Ginger at GReads! to recap the week on your blog and to answer a fun question.

This week's question is:
Book Blogger Identity: 
What occupies your time when you are not reading and/or blogging?

I have a full time job in a technical support group.  Unfortunately, I am working full time - at night!  So I guess my body clock is all screwed up!  There are times that I couldn't differentiate anymore what time I took my breakfast, lunch, or dinner... LOL!  But seriously, I have been in this industry since I graduated from college, like almost 10 years ago.  So I guess, I just lived with the shifting of work schedule and my ever changing body clock.

I have a 2 year old son.  Whenever I arrive home at around 9AM, I look after him and spend time with him.  Some of you might be able to relate to how hard taking care of a 2 year old child is as they are currently in the stage of trying out new things which include and are not limited to, going up and down the stairs - on his own, switching the lights on and off - on his own, trying to feed himself - on his own, and other things which at times are quite tiring but definitely fun to watch.  Just to share with you, he now knows how to operate a digital camera and knows how to navigate the controls so he can view the pictures he took.  Whew!  When I was his age, I didn't even know what cameras were!

I usually sleep at around 3PM in time for my 11PM shift.  But of course after going all through this during the morning, I still is able to find time reading.  There are times which I have to read to my baby boy first and then after he gets sleepy, that's my ME time.  The hour prior to my bed time is my time to read.  Good thing I'm a fast reader, if not, it will take me forever to finish a novel!

During the weekends though, I consider those as family time.  Usually we go out to the malls and eat out or window shop.  Of course I can't help but to check out the bookstores as well!  Urgh!  Please tell me I'm not the only one like this.  I just can't shake off my addiction to book buying!

Anyway, this is how my week usually goes by.  What about you?  What do you do when you're not reading?

Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

Ginger @ GReads!

Oh my goodness! I can't imagine working those hours & then having a 2 yr old to take care of also. How do you find enough hours in the day?! Us book bloggers sure know how to multi-task don't we?

Sarah M

My son turns 2 tomorrow. They are definitely a handful. He is a pro at our iPad, even figured out how to get his cartoons on Youtube without anyone showing him. It's amazing the things they can do.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...