CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday {9}

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases you are eagerly anticipating.

Eve by Anna Carey will be released on October 4th 2011 and I am excited to read this because:
  1. I simply love dystopian novels.  I just can't seem to get enough of them.
  2. I adore the cover.  It clearly depicts Eve's escape from her hometown.  It's simple yet speaks volume.
  3. I find the premise intriguing.  I also want to know what happen to the graduates!

The year is 2032, sixteen years after a deadly virus—and the vaccine intended to protect against it—wiped out most of the earth’s population. The night before eighteen-year-old Eve’s graduation from her all-girls school she discovers what really happens to new graduates, and the horrifying fate that awaits her.

Fleeing the only home she’s ever known, Eve sets off on a long, treacherous journey, searching for a place she can survive. Along the way she encounters Caleb, a rough, rebellious boy living in the wild. Separated from men her whole life, Eve has been taught to fear them, but Caleb slowly wins her trust...and her heart. He promises to protect her, but when soldiers begin hunting them, Eve must choose between true love and her life.
Best Blogger Tips

7 comments:

Carina

I can't wait for this one either. It sounds amazing! Great pick! :)

Carina
(My WoW)

Natalie

This looks really good! I love dystopian novels! I'm adding this to my to-read list :) Nice WOW pick! :)

Leia-Ann

Oh wow, this sounds incredible. Must. Have. Thanks for listing it!

Unknown

I love dystopian novels and this one has definitely been on my "TBR" as soon as it's out list. Definitely. Thanks, for sharing. :)

Nina B.

Hello fellow Pinay! Thank you for dropping by my blog! Followed you back, nice blog you have here :D

Eve does sound interesting! I hope you get to read it soon.

Brush Up On Your Reading

Anonymous

I'm really excited for this book too!

Jenn (Books At Midnight)

Nice pick! I can't wait for this one either since i love dystopian novels and it's being marketed as akin to The Hunger Games. :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...