CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Cover Crazy Monday {11}




Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!

This week I can't get my eyes off this book, The Girl In The Steel Corset by Kady Cross which will be released this week, May 24th.


What I love:

I absolutely love that red gown.  Let's just say I'm a little drawn to covers with red dresses, but that is not the only thing that I like about this cover.  Look at her right hand.  She has this thingymajig attached to her finger or is it her finger?  I want to know what that is and if that thing plays an important part in the novel.  I also love the expression on her face.  She looks like someone who knows a secret and the look on her face tells me that she'll use that to her advantage.  Good thing the book will be released this week, I'll get to know how this cover comes to play with the story.  I'm extremely excited about it!

What about you?  Which book covers are you lusting over?
Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

Frosy

I hadn't noticed the finger thing! LOL. It's an awesome cover nonetheless!

Gina @ My Precious

I like how the red gown contrasts with the gray backdrop. I'm totally drawn to the pattern the gray background has in it: the gears and especially the eye looking out on the right hand side of the cover.

I think the girl is meant to be a distraction, but the nuts and bolts of the novel lie within the background.

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story

I love her gorgeous gown and all the steampunk elements on the cover. I love the background, her wrist, her finger...it's awesome!

Jenn (Books At Midnight)

Woah, I didn't notice that thing on her finger, but it's very, very awesome. And the dress is GORGEOUS... if I could only find one like that for prom. ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...