CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 04, 2011

Cover Crazy Monday {4}



Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!


This week I can't get my eyes off this book.  This will be released on May 8th 2011.



What I love:
I definitely love how the heart was raggedly formed.  The black background made the whole cover emphasize the different colors that composed the heart.  In addition, I also like the scribble-type font which was used.

What do you think of this cover?










Best Blogger Tips

7 comments:

Laura (All of Everything)

Is the heart made of broken glass? Seems like a painful sort of romance/relationship. I've never heard of this but first thing I think of is abuse, in which case the cover is fitting. Great pick, I'm going to check this one out!

Gina @ My Precious

I really enjoy the dark black background. I think my favorite element of the cover is the font. It looks like handwriting and is a nice touch.

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story

The first thing I thought of was glass. I'd love to know what that heart is made of. The handwritten font adds to the "handmade" heart. I like them together! I definitely would pick up this book and read the back of it!

Vy

What i really like is how the heart is layered over the dark background. (haha I had the same idea as Gina from above) I love simple covers like this :)

New Follower!

Yas

i think it is made of glass too... i also hope that somewhere in the book i'll see an explanation of some kind why the cover was like that. :D thanks for visiting! ^_^

Anonymous

I really like this cover! I love the different colors of the heart contrasting the black background. Great choice.

Sarah M

It's a gorgeous cover. My first thought is that love hurts, and the book is about abuse. Will have to look up the summary to see if this is the case.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...