CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 02, 2011

On My Wishlist {1}



On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming.


Since I started reading book blogs, I heard so many good things about the first two books AND a very big anticipation for the third book in the Summer series.  On my wishlist this week is the three books of Jenny Han...  I haven't read them yet, but they've been in my wishlist for quite some time now.  Better get them ASAP as I think I am missing out on something in a major way!



The Summer I Turned Pretty
Belly measures her life in summers. Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August. Winters are simply a time to count the weeks until the next summer, a place away from the beach house, away from Susannah, and most importantly, away from Jeremiah and Conrad. They are the boys that Belly has known since her very first summer--they have been her brother figures, her crushes, and everything in between. But one summer, one terrible and wonderful summer, the more everything changes, the more it all ends up just the way it should have been all along.



It's Not Summer Without You 
Can summer be truly summer without Cousins Beach?


It used to be that Belly counted the days until summer, until she was back at Cousins Beach with Conrad and Jeremiah. But not this year. Not after Susannah got sick again and Conrad stopped caring. Everything that was right and good has fallen apart, leaving Belly wishing summer would never come.

But when Jeremiah calls saying Conrad has disappeared, Belly knows what she must do to make things right again. And it can only happen back at the beach house, the three of them together, the way things used to be. If this summer really and truly is the last summer, it should end the way it started--at Cousins Beach.



We'll Always Have Summer
It's been two years since Conrad told Belly to go with Jeremiah. She and Jeremiah have been inseparable ever since, even attending the same college-- only, their relationship hasn't exactly been the happily ever after Belly had hoped it would be. And when Jeremiah makes the worst mistake a boy can make, Belly is forced to question what she thought was true love. Does she really have a future with Jeremiah? Has she ever gotten over Conrad? It's time for Belly to decide, once and for all, who has her heart forever.





What about you?  What do you have on your wishlist?
Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

Unknown

I have the first two, but I'm almost afraid to read them - they sound so emotional, so they're burning Kindle space. :)

I hope you get your hands on all three soon, you need to read them, lol.

My Wishlist

Yas

@barbara: i sure hope i can get to them a little bit sooner! i ordered the first book from Book Depository and the wait is KILLING me! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...