CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Cover Crazy Monday {5}



Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!


This week I can't get my eyes off this book.  This will be released on November 1st 2011.


What I love:

I simply love how Cassia is breaking free of the bubble of a world that the Society has created for them.

I also like how the cover depicts the plot of the second book. It clearly says that no matter the consequences, Cassia and Ky will break free.











Best Blogger Tips

7 comments:

Unknown

Great pick! I've heard good things about this series but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Happy Monday! ;)

Carmel @ Rabid Reads
My Cover Crazy

Bookish Brunette

I still need to read Matched... but I DO love this cover!

New follower!

My Cover Crazy

*Melissa*

I agree with you I love how she's breaking out, im hoping this book will move a faster pace then matched and there's some good action!

here the cover im crazy for this week!
http://bit.ly/e9osJD

Small Review

I like how much this cover says while still being so simplistic. Is the background a little darker than Matched? I wonder if that's also foreshadowing any darker themes. Nice pick!

My cover crazy posts

.

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story

I love how this cover shows Cassia breaking out and shattering the bubble she's been living in. I LOVE that each cover uses the color of one of the three tablet pills. I can't wait to see what the red one will look like!

Vy

Really loving how the cover colors in this series are the same as the color of the pills and how the R is backwards

Laura (All of Everything)

I love symbolic covers! And this ;D

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...