CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays {4}



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My name is Haven Moore.  I'm seventeen years old, and I live in a town called Snope City in eastern Tennesse.  As long as I can remember, I've had visions of another life in New York, a city I've never visited.
Page 101, Hardcover
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller











Best Blogger Tips

5 comments:

Lindsay

New follower! I've heard really good things about this book. I really need to organize my TBR pile a little better and get this one moved up!
CUTE blog! =)

Here's my Teaser:
http://www.violethourbr.com/2011/04/teaser-tune-in-tuesday.html

Sally

Great teaser. Sounds like a good read I'll have to put it on my wishlist.
Sally.
Here's mine:
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/

Anonymous

Oh I absolutely LOVED this book - I hope you do as well! Great teaser!!! Thanks for sharing!

My teaser can be found at Pineapples & Pyjamas

Jenn (Books At Midnight)

Nice teaser~ Hope you're enjoying it! :)

Lucia (iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books)

I've really wanted to read this book! I have yet to pick it up.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...