CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday {6}

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases you are eagerly anticipating.

Possession will be released on June 7th 2011 and I am excited to get a copy of it.  Lately, I have been a huge fan of dystopian novels and I think that this novel is just right up my alley. 


Vi knows the Rule: Girls don't walk with boys, and they never even thinkabout kissing them. But no one makes Vi want to break the Rules more than Zenn...and since the Thinkers have chosen him as Vi's future match, how much trouble can one kiss cause? The Thinkers may have brainwashed the rest of the population, but Vi is determined to think for herself.

But the Thinkers are unusually persuasive, and they're set on convincing Vi to become one of them...starting by brainwashing Zenn. Vi can't leave Zenn in the Thinkers' hands, but she's wary of joining the rebellion, especially since that means teaming up with Jag. Jag is egotistical, charismatic, and dangerous--everything Zenn's not. Vi can't quite trust Jag and can't quite resist him, but she also can't give up on Zenn.

This is a game of control or be controlled. And Vi has no choice but to play.
Best Blogger Tips

9 comments:

Aleetha

I have seen this book since desember last year. I also want to read this book. >.<
The cover is lovely, isn't it?

My WoW

Jules

This does look and sound good, I've seen it pop up on a few different blogs.

Jules x

Carina

Oh, Possession is on my wishlist, too! Can't wait for June - there are going to be released sooo many good books. :)

Carina @ Fictional Distraction

Bookish Brunette

I'm waiting for this one too!!!!

My Wow Post!

Christy @ TheReaderBee

I'm really looking forward to reading this too! Great pick!

Anonymous

I actually read this as an egalley and LOVED it! It was seriously fab! I can't wait til it comes out so I can have my own copy!

I'm a new follower! :)

Little Miss Becky

This one really sounds interesting. I'm definitely waiting on this one, too!

Anonymous

I love dystopians too, and I can't wait for this book to come out! I just love the cover.

Amber

I'm dying to read this one! I've heard so many good things!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...