CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 03, 2011

In My Mailbox {4}

In My Mailbox is an amazing weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren that features the books we have received during the week.


I only have two books this week.  One for myself and the other one for my two-year old son.  He is very much into cars lately - be it a toy, a book, or the real thing.  
Here are the books I received this week:


The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
Haven Moore can't control her visions of a past with a boy called Ethan, and a life in New York that ended in fiery tragedy. In our present, she designs beautiful dresses for her classmates with her best friend Beau. Dressmaking keeps her sane, since she lives with her widowed and heartbroken mother in her tyrannical grandmother's house in Snope City, a tiny town in Tennessee. Then an impossible group of coincidences conspire to force her to flee to New York, to discover who she is, and who she was.

In New York, Haven meets Iain Morrow and is swept into an epic love affair that feels both deeply fated and terribly dangerous. Iain is suspected of murdering a rock star and Haven wonders, could he have murdered her in a past life? She visits the Ouroboros Society and discovers a murky world of reincarnation that stretches across millennia. Haven must discover the secrets hidden in her past lives, and loves¸ before all is lost and the cycle begins again.

Tales from the Track
Disney Presents three stories about race car Lightning McQueen as he competes against other race cars, adjusts to life in a small town, and learns how to race more effectively.














What do you have in your mailbox?
Best Blogger Tips

7 comments:

Christy @ TheReaderBee

Awesome IMM!! I haven't heard of The Eternal Ones, but it sounds really awesome! I hope you enjoy it. :)

New follower! Awesome blog!

Eden

Ahaha, love the Disney pick. And I've heard quite a bit about the Enternal Ones!

Here's my IMM.

Yas

thanks christy and eden for checking out my IMM. am quite a bit exited in reading the eternal ones coz it's been in my wishlist for quite some time now. thanks for following me! :)

Jenn (Books At Midnight)

Hm, I didn't connect very well with the Eternal Ones, so here's to hoping you enjoy it more than I do! And Cars, how cute. :D

Chelsea @ A Very Bookish Girl

The eternal ones looks really good. I know I want to check it out. Hope you like it!

Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

Amber

I've got The Eternal Ones in my embarrassingly large TBR pile. I hope you enjoy it!

A Beautiful Madness

The Eternal Ones looks good. I'll have to check it out!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...