CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday {7}

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases you are eagerly anticipating.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer will be released on September 27th 2011 and I am excited to get a copy of it because the blurb is just so mysterious and intriguing that I want to know who Mara Dyer is and what caused her being in that hospital, waking with no memory.


Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
There is.
She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.
She's wrong.
Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

Bookish Brunette

I've totally been waiting forever for this one!!!! I need it like yesterday! ;) Great pick!

Jenn (Books At Midnight)

Nice pick! I feel like 99% of the blogosphere is waiting for this one, lol... well, it DOES have a gorgeous cover. ;)

Anonymous

I can't wait for this one! Great choice!

Midnight Bloom

I'm absolutely looking forward to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer as well! The cover is gorgeous, and the vague plot summary is leaving me eager to learn more!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...