CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF! {5}

TGIF is a Friday feature hosted by Ginger at GReads! to recap the week on your blog and to answer a fun question.

This week's question is:

Fictional Places: 
If you could visit any fictional setting in a story, where would you go?


If i could visit one fictional place even just for one day, it will definitely be Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.  I want to see the different houses: Gryffindor,  Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin.  I want to experience eating at the amazing dining hall.  I also want to sit in at ALL the classes being offered in Hogwarts!  I will definitely watch a game of Quidditch!  And to top this off, I want to go to Hogsmeade to drink butterbeer!  I know it will be a wonderfully amazing experience!

What about you?  Where would you want to go?

Best Blogger Tips

3 comments:

Jess (Gone with the Words)

Hogwarts would be exciting and fun! Great choice. :)

TGIF!! Jess @ Gone with the Words!

Vy

I'd love to go to Hogwarts. I don't care how long (although the longer the better), I just want to go there :)

Anonymous

Hogwargs would be awesome to visit. I'd just be freaked out by the moving staircases!

TGIF @ Dog-Eared & Bookmarked

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...