CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays {5}



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



"His eyes always darkened when they kissed, as if desire changed their color in some fundamental way.  He touched the white star mark on her shoulder, the one they both had, that marked them as the children of those who had had contact with angels."
Page 243, Hardcover

Best Blogger Tips

10 comments:

Mia

Nice teaser.HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK.Heres mine-http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-3.html
Mia

Jessica @ Laugh Love Write

I read the first three but haven't bought book 4 yet, looking forward to it.

My Teaser is a little different and based on author Olivia Cunning who is over at my blog today giving away free books.

Jessica @ Laugh Love Write

Lindsay

*sigh* I loved this book. LOVED! Great choice for the teaser =)

Here's my Teaser post

Lea Christine

I'm glad you enjoyed this one! I haven't read this series yet, but I can see how everyone is so excited this week to be reading the latest book :)
Thanks for stopping on by and following, I am following you as well :)

Bex

Gosh, I really should get to this series sometime! I've heard I should. ;)

New follower! My TT can be found here!

Sally

Great teaser. I got CoFA yesterday but I am still trying to decide whether to read it or not. I hate cliff-hangers so I think I may wait until a couple of years until the other books come out.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-14.html

Little Miss Becky

Great teaser! I really must start this series sometime soon!

Vy

I loved that book and hope you're enjoying it too! Really great choice of teaser by the way.

I'm not sure if you accept awards but I awarded you with something and if you're interested Click here

Paranormal Night Owls

What a great choice for a teaser! I haven't gotten City of Fallen Angels in the mail yet but I'm hoping that it'll be here this week.

Thanks for commenting on my Teaser Tuesday. I just finished reading Hex Hall last night ( Was up all night ) and I strongly suggest that you devour right away. I've already started on 'Demonglass" and I'm loving it, so far.

Lilly Bear ♡

*swoon* Perfect choice for a teaser! I shall never ever get tired of the TMI series :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...