CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

In My Mailbox {7}

In My Mailbox is an amazing weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren that features the books we have received during the week.

Here are the books I bought this week:


Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. 


But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything— including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

Belly measures her life in summers. Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August. Winters are simply a time to count the weeks until the next summer, a place away from the beach house, away from Susannah, and most importantly, away from Jeremiah and Conrad. They are the boys that Belly has known since her very first summer--they have been her brother figures, her crushes, and everything in between. But one summer, one terrible and wonderful summer, the more everything changes, the more it all ends up just the way it should have been all along.



What do you have in your mailbox?
Best Blogger Tips

8 comments:

Lucia (iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books)

Nightshade is AMAZING. I love Ren!!! :D The Summer I Turned Pretty looks really good. :)

Happy reading!

Unknown

I still haven't read Nightshade, I look forward to hearing what you think about it though hopefully I will get to it soon.

Christy @ TheReaderBee

I really liked Nightshade. :) I still need to read the series by Jenny Han. I'm going to see if I can get the first book from the library. I really want to read it. :) Enjoy!

Vy

I'm another fan of Nightshade and hope you'll enjoy it too! I also really want to read The Summer Turned Pretty. Enjoy!

Vanessa Valiente

Nightshade was a very enjoyable read. The cover is absolutely gorgeous. Hope you enjoy it. Happy Reading!!!

Anonymous

Two totally different books, but I really liked both of them! I hope you like them too.

Alison Can Read

Fab set! I loved Nightshade.
My IMM

Little Miss Becky

I've had Nightshade on my shelf forever but haven't read it yet! Great mailbox!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...