CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Cover Crazy Monday {7}




Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!

This week I can't get my eyes off this book.  It is the sequel of Nightshade, Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer. 


What I love:

Nightshade has a very striking cover.  The texture of the book is just so wonderful, I want to just stare at it and hold it all the time.  Just like Nightshade, its sequel also has a very wonderful cover.  I like how the different shades of green is used on the cover.  I am assuming that it is Calla in the cover and her eyes are just so intense and they seem to be calling me to grab the book and read through it. 
Best Blogger Tips

6 comments:

tthepageturner

Ahh, such a pretty cover! I still have yet to read Nightshade. :)

Laura (All of Everything)

Nightshade and Wolfsbane are gorgeous. I like that the same model is used too. I like these covers much better than the redesigned ones!

Tawni

This is a great cover! I'm so disappointed they changed them :(

Gina @ My Precious

I light the catch light in the woman's eyes and the title font is perfectly fitting.

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story

I like this cover the best as well. I wish they hadn't changed it!

Lark Andrea

I'm with Tawni - I was so bummed when they changed the cover. I loved this one, but the new one is just so blah.

Reading Lark's Cover Crazy

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...