CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Cover Crazy Monday {6}



Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!

This week I can't get my eyes off this book.  This is one of Sarah Dessen's books.  To be honest, I haven't read any of her novels yet.  Shame on me, I know!  And I am going to remedy that real soon.


What I love:

I simply love how their feet are just barely touching.  There's a softness in it.  I also liked how that heart was drawn in the sand near them.  The location was just perfect and is just so sweet.  I think this is a very good summer read (it's summer here in the Philippines ^_^).












Best Blogger Tips

5 comments:

Vy

I just love the covers of Sarah Dessen's books. I haven't read any yet but I love that easy feeling to them.

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story

I love the way Dessen's name is written in Sunshine Yellow. I also love the writing in the sand, and also the tossed-off flipflops and the way the feet connect. Definitely a beach read!

Tawni

I like this cover a lot! The feet are a cute idea and the easy color scheme is nice too!

Gina @ My Precious

This is creative and unique but I wish it had just a touch less photograph and a little more embellishments or other illustrative pieces to help me appreciate it a bit more.

Lark Andrea

This is a very sweet cover. I love the heart and the closeness of it.

Reading Lark's Cover Crazy

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your comments! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...